Tuesday, 21 May 2013

blackbird

 A sweet little blackbird keeps visiting me in my garden and rummaging around in my newly planted seedling patches. All this while I am battling with the neverending growth of bindweed in the same said patches. She is completely unfazed by my presence in the garden so I took the opportunity to sketch her a little one afternoon while the children were at the park with D.




The children are in a mutinous mood this afternoon, my mood is not much better and the afternoons seem so yawningly long at the moment. I think I need that sunshine back. I also think I need some chocolate. Brownies might help.

1 comment:

  1. Brownies always help! Beautiful drawings. We have a blackbird that visits us in the garden as well, also not bothered by our presence. We also have a constant battle with the bind weed. If you find a solution let us know. Really enjoying your blog. x

    ReplyDelete